Best cheat for this...

Notifications

Best cheat for this outstanding pricing!  

RSS

pftaaron
(@pftaaron)
10/03/2018 10:41 am  

Personally, I hack in every game I play. I always want to find a way to cheat the system. Most of the games I play use clients for cheating, and I always want to find the bedt client, with the best pricing. In this case one of CS:GO clients is SmurfWrecker.

Here are some of the reasons why I use and suggest this cheat over others.

1, this cheat has amazing customer support. The Admin runs everything. He develops the cheat, and is 99% of the time online.

2, CS:GO has this anticheat called Valve. This client overrides Valve so you cannot get banned.

3, there are weekly updates that the Admin is constantly working on. There are more features coming out and you can leave suggestions in the discord that he could possible add to make SmurfWrecker even better.

4, the client has a lot of features that satisfy your gameplay. Some of them are ESP Walls, BHop, Aimbot, Triggerbot, Aimbot Smoothing, etc. You can even customize the aimbot field of view, and change the ESP colors.

5, SmurfWrecker is unbelievably cheap for a CS:GO client. There are private  cheats that range up to $50 a month. Why buy a 50 dollar cheat when you can have SmurfWrecker for $8 a month.

Last but not least, 6. This cheats is overall fantastic. I'm not saying this because I was told to do so, I actually like this cheat. The Admin took time and effort to make an enjoyable chesting experience on CS:GO. Although I have only been using this for a month, and the cheat has only been out for a while, I can see thr potential in SmurfWrecker. At first, I thought it was going tk be a scam or a virus like most of the other cheats, but I have an anti-virus, and it hasn't done anything to my PC.

Share: